Yay! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! I’m so excited to be doing this post today. This is the first nomination I’ve done, so I hope I do it right 😉
First off, I want to send a huge thanks to Mark Anthony for nominating me! You can check out his blog here! Thanks for giving me this opportunity!!!
Next, I’ll go ahead and answer the questions given to me, then I’ll nominate some others, and finally, I’ll list my questions to those who I nominate. Sound good? Here goes 😉
•Put the award logo/image on your blog. List the rules.
•Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
•Answer the questions you were asked.
•Nominate 5-10 people & notify.
•Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Questions I Answer:
1. For your years of living, what was the biggest mistake or either challenge you had encountered and what are the things you learned from it?
2. If you’ll be embarrassed in front of many people, what will be the first thing you’ll feel and do?
3. What’s this song that best describes your life and you cry when listening to?
4. What will you prefer, being rich and powerful but feeling empty or be poor but loved and filled with happiness?
5. Is being educated enough to be respected?
- Okay…I’ve definitely had my fair share of making mistakes and working through challenges. Although this may not have been my biggest mistake, it definitely seemed like it then and it was not fun then. (It is pretty funny now though.) I was attempting to make a soda drink and had left the liquid to begin fermenting in a sealed bottle. Many days later, I decided to open the bottle and test it out. LOL. I began to open the seal…and then it happened. It EXPLODED!!! The drink flew straight in the air, hit the ceiling fan lightbulb and shattered it, flew across the floor, walls, and ceiling, and left the kitchen a wreck! Not only was it extremely frustrating, but I and my family had been cleaning the basement when it happened. So although it might not be completely a life lesson, it sure taught me to be thoughtful about what I was doing!!! (Hope you enjoyed :))
- I’ll feel sick and my hands will shake!
- Well, I don’t really cry over songs and movies, but I would say the song, “Control – Somehow You Want Me.” It’s by Tenth Avenue North. I enjoy parts of different songs though 🙂
- Be poor but filled with love and happiness!!!
- I would say that to be respected, you don’t have to be educated, but if you’re educated (or not), then that person should have qualities that make that person someone to respect.
Okay! Now onto my nominations! I have decided to let anyone of my followers interested in doing this nomination do it! You all deserve it 🙂
Here are the questions:
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What are five things that make you the happiest right now?
- Describe three significant memories from your childhood
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- What’s something you wish you were good at?
And there we go! I finally completed this nomination 🙂 Sorry it’s so late coming. I hope you enjoyed it and that you have a great day! And again…if you’d like to do the nomination, feel free!
Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll try to post soon 🙂